Article content provided by Mestek Machinery.
To maximize cutting productivity and meet the demands of a growing trend in the HVAC duct construction industry, Iowa Precision has created a highly integrated Coil Feed system with wireless capabilities to eliminate the need to load material by hand.
The Coil Feed was designed for upload and reloading of coil production for either a plasma or laser-cutting tables.
- E-Z Load system for ease of use when loading coils
- Complete hands-off technology once coils are loaded
- Productivity and savings can be increased with the addition of beading
- Down-bead or up-bead patterns available
- One-man operation system that reduces material handling
- Instead of storing material on racks, coil stations are ready to feed cutting tables
- Small footprint saving valuable shop floor space
- Reduction in scrap material
- Reduced material costs with coil versus sheet stock production
- Labor savings when uploading coil stock vs handling sheet stock
- Material utilization completely optimized when cutting from coil especially when operating a 20’ table
Please view the entire line of Mestek Machinery products here.
Have a question for Mestek Machinery? Contact Mestek Machinery here.
Mestek Machinery is an industry-leading provider of the most complete, innovative metal forming solutions, specializing in machinery manufacturing for HVAC ductwork