Planning Your Exit and Business Valuation Program - September 9-10, 2019 (Seattle, WA)
- This program will focus on planned exit options and help business owners develop a personalized exit plan. Participants will learn what choices are available to them and the realistic expectations and consequences of transferring ownership of your business. Additionally, all participants will develop their own personal actions plans that can be fully tracked and monitored.
Project Managers Institute - September 22-26, 2019 (Denver, CO)
- The Project Managers Institute covers the essential skills of effective project management for project managers. Sessions include management/leadership, project planning,
ethics and integrity in project management financials, time management, change order management, and standards and best practices. Program objectives include building
and leading powerful, integrated project teams; understanding and mastering financial control of projects; planning projects to maximize profits and customer
satisfaction; and developing and maintaining profitable customer relationships.
Chapter Executive Institute - January 26-28, 2020 (Colorado Springs, CO)
- This annual program is held during first quarter in the convention city. It provides education and is designed to improve the professionalism of chapter executives. Educational seminars cover chapter management, personnel motivation, meeting management, marketing, parliamentary law and labor relations. The meeting also serves as an information exchange among chapter executives and the national staff.
Business Management University - March 1-5, 2020 (Tempe, AZ)
- BMU provides an in-depth study of the practical business practices in running a successful sheet metal company. Program sessions include financial management, strategic planning, contractor survival skills, negotiation, surety and bonding, leadership and productivity. The program features engaging workshops, hands-on participatory sessions, and case studies along with idea sharing and networking opportunities.
Supervisor Training Academy - Check back for new dates
- The multi-day program will cover topics relevant to supervisors, foremen and superintendents and other critical managers. The program will cover leadership, communication, productivity, profitability, measurement and industry trends.
Advanced Project Managers Institute - Check back for new dates
- The SMACNA Advanced PMI program offers participants the simulated experience of running a sheet metal project with many of the associated challenges. These include understanding and managing project scope, estimating cost to complete, billings and cash flow, and change order management.
Financial Boot Camp - Check back for new dates
- This program covers in-depth financial management issues, how to interpret financial statements, how to calculate financial ratios, working with credit, developing
cash flow projections, understanding equipment acquisition and leasing and using financial information for strategic and business planning.